Welding rotators are similar to positioners, in that it'
s a mechanical means to rotate cylindrical vessels. They minimise handling, increase efficiency, and dramatically improve the quality of workmanship from welders of all skill levels. Weld-Max can supply conventional and self-aligning rotators to suit various sizes of weldments across a variety of sectors. Any steelworks with cylindrical vessels, be it small diameter piping to large industrial cylindrical vessels for windtower production, a rotator will be beneficial, sometimes a necessity. If the weldment is cylindrical, a rotator will make a huge difference to most welding processes including, SAW, TIG, MIG and ARC.
Specification of Welding Rotator:
- Self-adjusting for different diameters of the work-piece.
- High-quality electronic components.
- Stepless adjustable drive speed.
- Steel wheels which enclose locked solid rubber tyres.
- Excellent pressure distribution with 4 wheels per machine ensuring less distortion of the work piece, especially when the wall sections are thin.
- The strong and durable construction creates high stability.
- CE marking.
- Favourable price-performance gives a quick return on investment.
- Standard configuration includes a remote control complete with digital readout.
HGZ Series rotators can be supplied with to a capacity of 5000kg up to 500 tonnes. We also provide tailor-made HGZ welding rotators according to your special requirements.
Welding And Positioning Equipment— Welding Rotator Self-aligning Pipe Turning Rolls Related Video: